Monday, August 24, 2015

It's the Little Things


It's nearing the end of the month and The Outlawz - August Freebie Progressive image from Make it Crafty Digital Stamp "Wishful Asha" will soon be due. Again because I like combining challenges I pulled up the Sketch challenge from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 #65, and thought this would be excellent for this month's image, and then to match it up with the dandelion Stamp Set from CTMH...perfect.  

Funny story:  I always show my husband the cards I make and ask him "What do you see?"  He responded " A girl with a flower in her hand and a sand fly."  And I said "Look at the background and tell me what you see?"  He looked puzzled and didn't say anything.  I said "Don't you see the explosion of dandelions?" and he quickly responded "How would I know they are the wrong color". Would I have to explain this to any crafting person...no.  I looked at him and responded "This is fairyland...anything goes." 


Just added some of the same Stamp-Set images to the inside of the card.













CTMH Products unless otherwise specified:
Stamp Sets:  D1375 Treasures
     C1397 Smiles
     S1411 It's the Little Things SOTM
Design Paper And Cardstock:
     "Blossom" Design Paper
     Cardstock:  Daisy White, Lagoon & Smoothie
Image:  Make It Crafty Digital Stamps - Wishful Asha
Techniques
     Heat Emboss "Clear" Background Panel and Corner Decoration
     Colored and Fussy-Cut Wishful Ashe
Other Embellishments:
     Wink of Stella "Clear"
     3D Thin Foam Tape
Inks and Colors:
     Combination of Water Coloring Pencils
     and ShinHan Alcohol-base Pens
     Black Ink for Sentiment
     

5 comments:

Kathie said...

Sue this is such a pretty card, I really love what you've done what a great image and your design paper is just so pretty. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2-DT

Heide said...

What a great card, wonderful work on the hair and love that BG paper. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

anne said...

This is such a happy card and I love your dandelion background.
Thank you for playing along with us this week.
Anne - SSW2-DT

Lisa said...

She turned out so beautiful! Love the dandelion background!

Melanie R said...

Cute image, Sue, and nicely colored. I love the blue dandelions.