Thursday, July 30, 2015

SpongeBob "The Road Song"

I was trying to decide on how to approach "Life is a Highway" Challenge on Heart2Heart.  My youngest Grandchild was over and she was sitting at the desk coloring while I was contemplating what I would do for this Challenge.  I re-read the paragraph on this challenge where it said "...you may even be inspired by the song..."; so I asked her if she knew a song about a highway or road trip and she responded and said I know one.  She immediately went to her ipod and pulled up the song on You-Tube, SpongeBob's "On the Road" song.  Click on the song title to be entertained by this song...it's so catchy you will probably listen to it a second time.  So my card came to life.  

Now we are off "On the Road" for two or three weeks, so no challenges.  However you will see me as a Guest Designer on Heart to Heart for the month of August.  And you can bet I will be singing this song along the way because we have 16 hours of travel plus.   


Submitted to the following:
Heart2Heart Challenge - Theme "Life is a Highway"
Inspired by Song "The Road Song" SpongeBob - Month of July, 2015

DLArt July Linky Challenge - "Anything Goes" - Random Draw

DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #161 "Summertime" 
Challenge extended one more week to August 12 - 6 Entries Allowed



CTMH Products unless otherwise specified:
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Blue
Special Paper:
     Silver Glitter Paper
     Vellum on Windshield
Cricut Design Center:
     Car & License "Nate's ABC's" - Changed License ID
     Cloud Borders "Cloud Borders"
     Music Notes "Southwest" Notes from Desert Flute
Song Verse:  Typed on Computer and Printed on Printer
Digitals:  Free Coloring Page and Cut to Size
Other Embellishments:  Clear "Wink of Stella" 

5 comments:

Nikka Geers said...

Lol. Too funny. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Heather Jane said...

Vellum windshield! Brilliant! Love it. Glad you played along at H2H!

Lauren said...

This made me laugh, and my boys enjoyed listening to The Road Song! They are 3 and 5 so thought this was the best card ever. Love all the glittery details and the word clouds. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges!

Brandi said...

What a fun and whimsical card, super cute! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Melanie R said...

Love it! How did I miss seeing this before you went on vacation?