Saturday, February 7, 2015

Koala Valentine's Day Card - Atlantic Hearts Challenge 93 Top 3 Winner

 

I was consumed in helping my grand-daughter make valentine cards with Create a Critter, and decided to do one myself for my sister-in-law.  I saw the Cute Koala stamp set and decided to use that for a Valentine's Day Card and made it using the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #93I extended the tree by masking to make it taller and used Foam Tape to pop out the Koalas.  The sentiment was from the Stamp Set included in the Heartstrings Cardmaking Kit, along with the paper Heartstrings, and heart and arrow puffies.  Go to Atlantic Hearts to see some of the other cards submitted for this challenge and join the challenge too.   

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Soooo cute! Lots of great detail too. Love it!

comopark1886 said...

Cute Koalas! The card is adorable. I have one day left to do this challenge. I might not make it this week :-(

Jessica K said...

These koalas are so stinkin' cute! :) GREAT job! Thanks for joining us at AHSC! Jess - DT

Brandi said...

OMG those Koalas are adorable and I love the detail of the hearts at the ends of the tree branches. Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

Brandi R.
AHSC DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Melanie R said...

Your card is so sweet - love it!

Barbara-Ann said...

Too stinking cute !! How adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC!

Unknown said...

This is just the most adorable valentine! Those koalas have captured my heart - great work! Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

Lauren said...

This is just too adorable! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

"I'm so excited" I finally got in the Top 3. Thank you everyone for the compliments on this card, and for making my day. I am so happy that I can display a "Top 3" blog badge. Also, I want to thank all of you that commented on my blog for my Grand-daughters Valentine cards...she will find this pretty amazing that people she doesn't even know made comments. I am printing the comments for her to do a scrapbook page along with having the pictures that I took. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! :)