Wednesday, February 18, 2015

St Patrick's Day Card - Froggie


This St Patrick's Day Card was created using the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #95, and Feb 9th Heart to Heart Challenge "Favorite CTMH product" (which is everything).  I didn't have any stamp set that I could use for St Patrick's Day, so I used some free clipart I found on the internet,  modified them, colored with the CTMH ShinHan pens with variable colors, and then cut.  The background is a variety of CTMH cardstock and Adventure Paper Fundamentals.  And of course my most favorite CTMH product are enhancements which include the thin 3-D Foam Tape for giving the card a lot of dimension (see photo below), small Gold Sequins, liquid glass and some Gold Shimmer Trim.   Other enhancements are the washi tape along the edge of the background, but not a CTMH product.  I had a lot of fun making this card and hope you all enjoy it.  Don't forget to look at the other cards submitted for this challenge at Atlantic Hearts, and Heart to Heart's February challenges which you still have time to put your entries in.     


12 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow... I'm not worthy...lol! This is so cute and I love all of the details and layers on your card... I wish that was a stamp set!

Melanie R said...

Love this card - just the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...I think the froggie might have had a little too much cheer!

Brandi said...

Your forge is adorable and like papercraftingprincess said, it looks as though he has had a bit to much fun this St. Patty's Day. I love the colours and the papers you chose and the bronze shimmer trim adds just that right amount of bling with the sequins. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Brandi R
AHSC DT member
crzy4scapbooking.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

This is too darn cute. Seems I might have seen that frog a time or two making the rounds on St. Patty's day. Great take o this week's sketch. Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Your frog is too cute! Very creative use of clip art to create this adorable and festive card. Thanks for playing along with AHSC this week--please join us again soon!
:) Marie

Jessica K said...

Yeah! A St. Patrick's Day card I love seeing the bright green colors -so festive. You did a wonderful job! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

Linda Norman said...

Oh my, that frog is too cute! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!
Linda
ASCH DT member
scrappytherapy.com

Unknown said...

I love, love, love your card!! It is super cute and quite creative. Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

Nikka Geers said...

Love that frog. Just adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Haley D. said...

Your card is so cute! I love how creative you are. Thanks for sharing a little H2H/CTMH love with us!

Cynthia McCloud said...

Great use of gold sequins to complete the leprechaun theme! I love it! Thanks for showing us how at H2H!